Skip to content
- Jared Lipka – Drums, piano, co-production
- Max Landis – Guitar, co-production
- Vicissitude was a collaboration originally made for a school project.
- Max and Jared met at CU Denver.
- Vicissitude was recorded using only 5 tracks and 2 microphones
- Those mics were the Sanken CUX-100K (guitar room, kick drum, piano) and the Schoeps CMC6 (guitar close, drum overhead).
- The tracks in Vicissitude were recorded one at a time, without any monitoring. Afterwards, the 40 minutes of audio was edited into Vicissitude.
- Hit me up for collaborations.